Friday, September 3, 2010

High School Football

On Friday night, Steph invited me to go to a local high school football game.  Or maybe I invited myself.  Don't quite remember how it happened.  Anyway, thank you, Steph, for allowing me to join you and your family!

They were going to watch her sister's fiancee's brother play.  I do not know Steph's sister's fiancee's brother, but I'm totally fine with cheering on complete strangers.  Additionally, I hadn't been to a high school football game since my brother played in one four years ago, so I was excited to go.  I really love high school football.

The team for which Steph's sister's fiancee's brother plays is the Northeast Rockets.

This is the only picture I took of the team.  Steph's whole family came to the game, so I was a bit distracted by my favorite two-and-a-half-year-old...


Isn't she precious?

Kinsley and her Papa
Kinsley and Aunt Jess
So, I didn't end up watching much of the game.  Steph's sister's fiancee's brother is definitely one of the stars of the team, and he made some great plays.  Two or three touchdowns, I think.  I don't really remember because I was completely enthralled by Miss K and her singing, dancing, and general cuteness.

It was a great game to watch... I was in great company, the weather was perfect, and the Rockets ended up winning the game 35-0.  I think.

Go Rockets!

No comments: