Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My New Favorite Day of the Week

I have a love/hate relationship with coupons.   I love to get them and I love to use them, but I hate seeing what they do to my bank account.

This week, I received some coupons for Village Inn, and tonight was definitely a night that I did not want to cook.  I called up my dear friends, and told them about my coupon situation, and I invited them to join in the savings with me.

What we learned when we got there changed my opinion about Wednesdays.

Did you know that Wednesdays at Village Inn is called "Pie Rush Wednesday?"

Did you know that "Pie Rush Wednesday" means that you get a free piece of pie with any purchase?

Can you see how happy free pie makes people?


Ergo, a new tradition is born.  Maybe not a weekly tradition (I'd rather not spend $30 a month at Village Inn), but at least an every-so-often kind of tradition.

No comments: